Thursday, December 20, 2007

Motivation

So, apparently, my motivator is broken. There are no christmas gifts wrapped under our tree, I finally finished our Christmas cards today, I skipped my weekly trip to the grocery store two weeks in a row, there are clean clothes piled all over our dining room table - just waiting to be put away, I haven't been to the gym since Jessica tried to kill me there the week before Thanksgiving, and I haven't blogged in well over a month now. I think about doing these things. Often even. But I have a serious case of the I-don't-want-tos. And short of the grocery store, laundry and gym, these are things I actually love to do! But my motivator just won't kick in.

So there I was earlier this week, minding my own business, blog-stalking as I tend to do, when motivation struck me. There is little more motivating to me than a song, and cute little Jackson singing this song did it just right!

So the posting begins...

2 comments:

twarpula said...

Thank you Jackson!! Thanks Beth for motivating Jonna to blog again!! We are all her fans. LOL!!
-Tanya

Beth Hames said...

YEAH!!! You're back!