1. How many kids do you have? 3
2. What are their ages? Hudson is 8, Jake is 5, and Cole is 4.
3. What time do you start your day? Depends...If it's a day I'll be leaving the house to work, I wake at 4:45. If it's a day I spend at home, I wake at 6:30 so I can brush my teeth, put in my contacts and dress before waking the boys at 6:45.
4. What do you eat for breakfast? Coffee. Sometimes I get around to adding cinnamon/sugar toast or an occasional bowl of cereal. On the days I work I always - without fail - eat a bacon, egg and cheese croissant on the way to work...It may be the only thing I get to eat all day. The boys eat a variety of breakfast choices --- from frozen waffles to homemade pancakes to yogurt and fruit.
5. Do your kids watch TV? Yep.
6. What are their favorite activities? Hudson: rock climbing, bike riding, hunting, playing spy, hiking, rappelling, football... Jake: computer games, drawing, watching movies, playing with his brothers, asking questions... Cole: running, jumping, swinging from the cieling, sneaking candy, playing alone, pretend play, anything outside...
7. Do you get a break during the day for some down time? Rarely. See #5.
8. How do you end your day? Depends on the day...there are evening football or baseball practices, Dad at work, Mom at work and/or other variations. Always, though, there are three little boys in the shower, three sets of teeth to brush and pajamas to find. And then, there is nightime family bible reading followed by family prayers. Then I usually watch a few minutes of TV while cleaning the house, folding laundry, preparing backpacks for the next day, reading email, etc.
9. What is your best parenting advice? Roll with it and stick to it all at the same time.
I tag anyone who is actually reading this after my 6 month hiatus and has not already told us the scoop.