Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Seriously Boring...

In the spirit of full disclosure, you have to know that this will be my most boring post yet (especially since Blogger won't let me add pictures today).

So you have to know that I am procrastinating about something (or tons of things) to post about my vacuum...But I'm somehow compelled to tell you about the only house-cleaning tool I am loving at the moment.

A few months ago we purchased a new vacuum cleaner, almost on a whim. It wasn't entirely an impulse purchase - just mostly. We have needed a new vacuum for quite some time, but neither Heath or I wanted to do the necessary research to find the "best" vacuum AND neither of us wanted to actually spend the money/time/energy on such a boring luxury.

At any rate, while out looking for "school shoes" we came across a sale on vacuums. I will spare you all the intriguing details, but we came home with a Bissell Healthy Home vacuum for less than half the price of the trendy-looking comparable Dyson next to it.

I have to say that we love this vacuum - so much so that I am using my "wasted time" to tell you about it. In fact, the first time I used it I wanted to blog about it. I decided to wait until the new wore off - and now that it has, I'm still so loving it! It works amazingly well and has tons of cool features, but my favorite is that you can go from carpet to hard floors with the touch of a button - and it does a fantastic job on both surfaces! I can vacuum my whole house. I can't tell you how cool that is for me.

I'm sure you are thrilled. Anyway that's all I got. Check it out if you are in the market for a boring chore tool...

2 comments:

Beth Hames said...

This is good to know, since I end up getting a new vacuum cleaner (cheapest thing I can find or somebody's hand-me-down) about once a year. Someday maybe I'll get one of these...

CM said...

Unfortunately, we have needed a new one for quite some time but have been putting off spending $$ on it. But the same as you, I felt like it needed to be researched before purchasing, so this helps tremendously. Thanks for posting, look how much it's already helped others!