Wednesday, December 26, 2007

This Christmas, brought to you by...


In the weeks before Christmas, there is so much to do,
So down a little Starbucks to help you get through!
Sleep deprived, tempermental, restless and more...
A tasty jolt of caffeine will renew you for sure!
It makes brainpower faster and things to get done,
And all of it while having a little more fun!
.
This Mommy powered this season, almost exclusively, by Starbucks Peppermint Mocha.
.
Seriously, I'm a little addicted, but really just thought I'd share this picture I took to commemorate Starbucks' contribution to getting it all done... I'm told that someday I won't remember how tired I am and how much work it takes to accomplish it all and felt I should have something to remember it by!

2 comments:

LJ said...

I hear you girl! Sign me up for a Triple Venti Cinnamon Dolche Latte please!

twarpula said...

Cute, love it!!